I just spoke with the Tournament Director at Mountainbrook. The forcast all morning is anywhere from 70-80% rain. (Depending on which weather network you look at). We agreed to cancel the tournament and reschedule next year. Our food crew have been on standby and I didn't want to hold them up any longer.
In regards to the in-house back up schedule I prepared, I'm going to forfeit this option. The sun may come out in the afternoon, but no guarantee. Hopefully some of you will have the opportunity to arrange your own matches.