top of page

In case the tournament is canceled due to rain

Hi everyone,

The forcast is 50/50 as to whether or not we will have our tournament against Mountainbrook. Their tournament director wants to touch base and make a decision Friday evening.

In case it gets canceled and the courts are dry by 10:00 am on Saturday, I have prepared an in-house schedule as a back up plan. (Starting at 10:00 and finishing around 1:30 ish).

If this ends up happening, lunch will not be provided.

I will send out a blog Friday evening letting everyone know. The schedule will either be emailed to each of you or uploaded to our website.


38 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Change of date for Friday Night Lights

Our next Friday Night Lights event has been changed to March 8, 2024. Time is still 3PM. We will meet at the Pavilion south of court 2. This event will be a Scavenger Hunt. Bring your golf cart, if yo


Per Tennis Club By-Laws Article III Paragraph 5 requires notice of annual meeting no less than 30 days before said meeting. The Tennis Club Annual meeting will be held March 7, 2024 at 4pm in the Cata

bottom of page